High Pressure Pcp Microbore Air Rifle Fill Hoses With Female Connectors
Microbore hoses with stainless steel spring protector, Reduce damage. It can work within 4500psi air pressure.
This microbore fill can be used in both Topa electric compressor and pcp hand pump. The standard length is 50cm or customized. Minimess hoses are best when you don’t want to waste excess air on those fills.
- Product Description -
1. High pressure hose with stainless steel spring protector.
2. Can fill your air system without removing tank from your harness or vest.
3. One end with 8mm copper female quick disconnect , another end with outer threads M10*1. (Fittings can be customized)
4. Max pressure: 630Bar high pressure hose.
5. Work for PCP/air rifle/pcp hand pump.
|Color of filling hose:||Black|
|Length of airrifle fill hoses with female connectors:||50CM/100CM|
|Filling hose type:||DN2 Microbore Hose 1/8BSP Threads,can be customized|
|Micro bore Line 1/8″ BSPP male & female connectors (Fittings can be customized)|
|air fill whip hose is suitable for up to 630bar working pressure.(Fit to gas Cylinder Valve)|
|High pressure dn2 hose with stainless steel spring protector|
- Product Advantage -
1. 100% new with good quality.
2. 50cm/100cm air line for use on all pcp air filling and shooting.
3. Din microbore hose with an “Anti Kink” Spring on both two ends to help protect the hose from bending damage.
- Product Application -
Air rifle hoses work for paintball, PCP/air rifle/pcp hand pump/air tanks,100% Factory Made.
- About Us -
Topa is the professional pcp filling solution provider. We not only sell air filling products, but also provide solutions to keep your air fill easily.
Our main products are microbore pcp hose, 12V air compressors, 300Bar air compressor, pcp hand pump, pcp fill station, air tanks, pcp valve, and related products.
In TOPA you will find exactly products you want. We are a one-stop manufacturer for all your pcp needs!
- Product Package -
- Reltead Products of high pressure hose with connector-
How to contact us?
For more information about the microbore 2mm hose, please contact us.